RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) The classes in the forenoon commence at 9.1 0 a.rn. and extend upto 12.25 p.m. and in the after-noon from 1.00 to 3.30 p.m. However, on Saturday the classes will be held from 9.10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
2) When the attendance roll is called out, each students is expected to rise and answer to his or her name.
3) During the class hours the students are not allowed to move from their places or to leave the class room without the permission of the teacher. No student coming late shall enter the classroom without the permission of the Principal / H.M.
4) Regular attendance is strictly insisted upon. In case of absence due to unavoidable circumstances, application for leave must be submitted to the Principal / H.M. soon after return to the school. In case of illness extending for over two days, the student may require produce of a medical certificate.
5) Serious notice will be taken of absence without leave from the school examination and on the reopening of classes after holidays.
6) Discourtesy towards teachers in word or act, irregular attendance, neglect of work, gross insubordination, misbehavior within the school premises or outside, will be regarded sufficient for suspension or dismissal. Minor offences are also liable to be punished.
7) Any student having problems of any type may represent the same personally to the Principal / H.M. The problem will be solved in the best interest of the student and the institution.
8) Letters to the Principal / H.M. should be accompanied by reply postages whenever reply is desired. The Principal / H.M. holds the right to open all the letters etc., which are addressed to the students.
9) Parents and guardians are requested to meet the Principal / H.M. from time to time to ascertain the progress and conduct of their children and wards.
10) Parents can meet teachers at 3.30 pm to 4.00 pm from Monday to Friday. Every Saturday at 12:30 – 1. 00 pm
11) No one is permitted to meet any student in the school premises during working hours without the prior permission of the Principal
12) The students are not allowed to leave the school campus during the school hours.
13) The presence of all parents / guardians at the school functions and parents' meeting will be very much appreciated.
14) All Students have to wear the prescribed school uniform. Girls from V to X Standard have to stich Salwar Kameez full sleeve. No student will be permitted to sit in the class without the prescribed school uniform.
15) No student or staff member will be called on to the phone. In case of emergency, message received on the phone will be conveyed to them.
16) No pupil is permitted to wear any jewellery in the school. The school shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage. Students are fully responsible for their belongings.
17) Students bringing cell phones, pocket money or any other articles other than their prescribed books, notes and library books is strictly prohibited.
18) Parent must take extra care to see that such facilities are not to be provided at this age and stage of students. Please remember that providing Cell phones and other unnecessary things is not a facility to in the contrary such facilities are greatest distraction to their study. Thus found other than study material with the students will be confiscated.
19) The head of the institution has the right to announce extra classes with prior information to the students.
20) Bring enough Lunch / Snacks / water needed for them.
21) Students should not eat or distribute. Chocolates / sweets in school.
22) Attendance of the opening and closing day of every term is compulsory.
23) Students are not allowed to colour their hair, grow or polish the nails
24) It is forbidden to write or scribble on the walls, tables etc. Throw paper or link in the classroom or in any way damage school property.
25) Students are not allowed to enter any classroom other than their own.
26) Parents must produce their I.D issued by school when they take their wards in between school hours.
27) Junk food is not allowed inside the school campus.
28) Necessary information will be sent to parents via S.M.S. In case of change of mobile number, parents are request to inform the office immediately. School mobile app is provided to parents to get regular information’s of school their wards.