The AI Badriya students are trained at a very young age to participate in all the extra curricular activities, both in the inter house competitions and inter - school competitions.
- Mono acting
- Fancy dress
- Essay writing
- Solo / Group Dances
- To improve their skill in observation.
- To develop the powers of visual calculation or proportion about any object.
- To develop technical skills
- Experimenting with new techniques in different media.
- To develop the sense of imagination and creativity
- Understanding different objects their texture, shape, size, colour etc., and duplicate the same on paper.
- To understand more of nature in terms of colour, form, shape and size.
- Understanding different cultures and different occasions through greeting cards.
- Recognizing different emotions and expressions through portrait study.
To poster better interaction among the students the following clubs have been started
- Consumer Club
- English Club
- Kannada Sangha
- Science Club
- Health Club
- Nature Club
All the activities are scheduled after school hours or on Saturdays.